THE ROYAL LEAMINGTON SPA BACH CHOIR IS GRATEFUL TO OUR FRIENDS
FOR GENEROUSLY SUPPORTING THE 2018/19 SEASON
Mr Clive Barnes . Mrs Jill Coutts . Mrs Dorothy Dew . Mr Chris Forse . Mrs Judith Heath . Mrs Trisha Harrison . Mrs Mary Hoskin . Mr Robin Hoskin . Mr John Labrum . Tom Dobedoe . Mr Peter Lamb . Ms Vicky Hutchison . Mrs Janet Keene . Dr Sara Liptai . Mr Adrian Litvinoff . Miss Jennifer Lorch . Mrs Barbara Lynn . Mr Stephen Perrin . Miss Yasmi Roberts . Mr Bryan Sheppard . Mr David Smith . Mr Ian Spalding . Mr Robin Stephenson . Dr Florian Theil . Mr Terry Thorpe . Dr Charles Went . Mr David Williams
Become a Friend
Friends’ packages, which are eligible for Gift Aid, are available to individuals or couples who wish to have a closer relationship with the choir, but may not wish to perform with the choir on stage. Support given by the Friends of the Bach Choir enables us to engage a high standard of soloists and orchestras, and to stage concerts where the cost would otherwise be prohibitive.
For our 80th season, I am delighted to announce new levels of Friend to acknowledge the generous support received. All Friends have their names published in the programme, and on the choir website. In addition the benefits are as shown below.
If you would like to become a Friend of the Bach Choir please visit the Friends welcome area at any of our concerts for more information. Or you may download and complete the form below, detach and send with your payment to: Martha Sullivan, 137 Warwick New Road, Leamington Spa CV32 6AB (Payments by online banking or BACS should include “Friend” & Your Surname in the <Reference> field)
Thank you for your generous support. Melanie Forse Chairman.
If you wish to pay online, simply download and send an application form as detailed above then follow the link below to pay with Paypal.
Advertise With Us
Combine valuable programme advertising with the opportunity to enjoy a classical treat. Perfect if you are a local business, retailer or restaurant, running a one-off event in the area, or just have a great idea or offer that you want to share with our loyal audience members.
Options for Advertisers
- £30 for one half-page advert (landscape: 146 x 103 cm)
- £45 for one full-page advert (landscape: 146 x 208 cm)
- £120 – One half-page advert in each concert programme for full season
- £180 – One full-page advert in each concert programme for full season
- Advertise with us for the full concert season and receive Two FREE Tickets for one of our concerts
- Logo with back-link published on our website
- Invitation to join with Choir members for social events.
- Artwork (PDF, JPEG, PNG) can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org